The International Conference on Carbon Dioxide Utilization (ICCDU), which began in 1991 in Nagoya, Japan, has since been held in countries throughout Asia, Europe, and North America. The biennial conference provides a multi-disciplinary forum on recent innovations in fundamental and applied aspects of carbon dioxide utilization.
In 2015, the conference will focus on carbon dioxide conversion and utilization for the production of chemicals, fuels and materials for sustainable development. The goal of the conference is to facilitate the advances in carbon dioxide research and bring together the academic, government and industrial communities for the exchange of ideas, concepts, and innovations.
The ICCDU XIII will be held in at the University Town (NUS) in Singapore. More details about the venue and the conference schedule will be updated soon. Abstract submissions will open on July 2014 and early registrations will start on January 2015. Sponsorship and exhibitor information will be available at that time as well.
Technical Topics for 13th ICCCDU Conference
CO2 Conversion and Utilization
- CO2 as oxidant and C1+ dry-reforming
- CO2 conversion into chemicals (homogeneous, heterogeneous, enzymatic, hybrid catalysis)
- CO2 as co-monomer for new polymeric materials (carbonates, urethans, acrylates, others)
- Biotechnological CO2 conversion (natural and man-made photosynthetic approaches)
- Electrochemical conversion
- Photo-chemical and photo-electro-chemical conversion
- Plasma and microwave technology
- CO2 hydrates and their applications
- Dense phase CO2 technologies (use of supercritical or liquid CO2 in extraction or as reaction solvent)
- CO2 Enabling/ Sustainable Technologies
- Novel materials for CO2 separation (solvents, membranes, adsorbents.)
- Capture technologies (inorganic carbonates using industrial sludge or minerals)
- Integrated process systems
Early Bird Registration is now open
Click here to Register
We are in the process of reviewing the abstacts.
|July 01, 2014||Submission of Abstracts Begins|
|January 31, 2015||Abstract Submission Ends|
|February 7, 2015||Notification of Acceptance of Abstracts|
|March 31, 2015||Early Bird Registration Ends|
|July 5 - 9, 2015||ICCDU Conference|